Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Few Things

So I decided to go to the park after work today....

but I was limited to what shoes I could wear.

Because apparently, Buck likes to chew.

They are hardly walking shoes..let alone running shoes, and they actually hurt my feet.
Why I still have them in my closet, 
is beyond me.

Looks like I will be in search of a new pair of running shoes soon.


One day last week, my bestie and I stopped by a local plant shop in town.

The hubs and I are wanting to redo our landscaping in the front yard...
or at least add some more "ump" to it.
While talking about shrubs and what not, 
the owner told me what I could do to save some money.

And so that is just what I did.


I have six bushes worth of this particular plant hanging out in my kitchen.

When the roots start to form, I will be planting them all throughout the yard.
They will be gorgeous when they finally mature.


And this is what my sweet hubs was doing in attempt to try and fix
my laptop.

I honestly think that it's just on it's last leg

It looks worse in the picture than it really is.
He basically just took some screws out.

Hopefully the computer store can fix it...
because having to share a computer...
seems so different.


Hope everyone sleeps well!

{{I better let the hubs check his football thingamajigger on here, 
before something changes.}}



1 comment:

Meredith said...

It's the thought that counts, right? At least he tried, hope the computer store can fix it and have it back to you asap! :)