Friday, February 11, 2011

Unflattering Pics.

The other day at Walmart I purchased a cheap (like really cheap) set of rollers.

They aren't sponge, but more like Velcro rollers.

I had a couple of people request pictures, or ask how they worked...and honestly, they are so, so easy, that really is more of a trial and error type thing. You just play with them, and see what works with your hair.

And since the hubs and I treat our home basically like a nudist colony (okay, not really??), I had to grab the closest blanket that was near me.

I really love the body and the loose curl it gives my hair

Walla. That's it.


I laugh every time I look at this picture of me above.
 
I look like I'm trying to be like a mannequin or do the robot dance.

Now on to thinking how I should have never posted these pics.

 And I don't know why this font is showing up so small...so apologies if it makes you go blind.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love it :) I might try some. I tried some "velcro" type before- more like they had little teeth on it, and they got stuck in my hair so bad we actually had to cut some hair out!!