Monday, February 7, 2011

Off the Top of my Head

I have a massive headache that has caused me to curse out loud, take a hot shower, attempt to go to bed early, and snap at my hubs.

The stupid weather caused our Zumba class to get canceled tonight. And to make it even suck more...it was my first time going.

I got around to watching the You tube video of Christina Aguilera butchering the national anthem.

I'm trying to not let Kaci's hip get the best of me. Soon, very soon....she will be getting her surgery done.

Thank you, Lord these IB Profen's are kicking in. Thank you.

Tomorrow we are getting new computers at work. People, this will make our days so much easier. You have no idea.

I heard a new name that I absolutely love...Kennedy Lane. Now that has a nice ring to it. Kennedy Lane Thomas. (for a girl, that is.)

I sometimes think I'm going crazy  the way I go back and forth on the thought of a baby. Just last night, I thought maybe God was sending an answer to what I was asking....and now I'm thinking of baby names. Goodness gracious.

Thank you, Blogger for being here.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I LOVE the name Kennedy! I had a little girl in my pre-k class named Kennedy and always loved that name! I did that too for a long time of going back and forth on a baby. I even did that when we started talking about a second one. I think it's just naturally apart of the process.

Paige said...

I love the name and it is not crazy to be thinking of baby names already. I am constantly thinking and coming up with new names. Even my boyfriend and I already have thought of the names that we will use one day. I know it's super silly but I just love planning and thinking toward the future!