Thursday, February 24, 2011

According to my Droid (2)

This makes my heart melt.

Yes, it's another dog picture. 

And yes, I am that crazy dog lover of a momma...I can't help it.

This was on the way to the vet Wednesday morning. 

Of course, Kaci is happy as can be looking out the window not having a clue what is about to happen.


 Goodwill never ceases to amaze me, or let me down. 

$5.99 and cute as can be.


I often catch myself daydreaming about the Bahamas during the very, very slow work day.

I pretend that's a Bahama breeze (no, not the drink) blowing in my face.


Oh Gretal, the Grand Am is still pushing on and hit 93K miles this evening.

Oh the experiences we have shared together.


Dinner tonight. 

One word to describe? Delicious.



Chicken Enchiladas with a side of Broccoli. 

Okay, typically I wouldn't pair Broccoli with this...I would add some Mexican rice or something of that nature, but we didn't have any, and we love broccoli!

Errr....love is definitely an understatement.

No comments: