Saturday, February 19, 2011

According to my Droid (1)

The hubs and I went to dinner at Cracker Barrel with his folks and little Cameron. I had to get a snapshot of this cutie sitting next to me at dinner.


Buck has gotten in the habit of sleeping under our bed. I woke up at 3 the other morning and realized he wasn't on our bed. I grabbed my phone, used it's flashlight (yes, it has a flashlight), and thought I had to take a quick pic....okay, I seem obsessed.



The hubs and I love this place called Five Guys here in Mt. Juliet. It's amazing!


This is the steal I got at Goodwill this past week. A huge picture frame from Kirkland's for
$4.99!! It's home is going to be above our sofa in the living room!




2 comments:

Kim said...

I've never ate at 5 guys- We have them here, just not so close! I do want some Cracker Barrel now, though, too :) ha!

Lyryn said...

I love 5 guys!!! Love the documentation!!! :)