Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday

 via

1. Weekend Plans. My in-laws got tickets to this weekend's Chiefs vs. Ravens game in Kansas City. My hubs and his dad have gone to several games over the past years,  but this one is my first one. I'm even excited to the 8 hour trip there! I'm sure there will be lots of pictures to come! :)

2. 16 and Pregnant, Judge Judy and Dr. Phil. Apparently tonight I am only interested in shows that have one thing in common. Undeniable drama....loads of it.

3. The Lord's way of working things out. This afternoon I got some bittersweet news. I was offered the chance to transfer branches to Mt. Juliet. I'm gonna miss my girls that I work with, but I know it's helping out someone else. I'm just thankful I have a job...thank you, Lord! I'm excited about this new opportunity, and not to mention I'm practically next door to my hubs!

Happy Hump Day! :)

1 comment:

Paige said...

You always have the best weekends..totally jealous my friend.