Thursday, January 13, 2011

Three for Thursday

1. Tomorrow night I am hosting book club at my house. The menu is as planned...Beef Stew in the Crock Pot with Biscuits and brownies for dessert. Simple yet perfect for this cold weather we have been having. I have to admit that the book I picked has made it very hard to get in to. I will definitely do a book review this weekend.

2. I am very much in love with the fact that we are off on Monday. Yay for bank holidays. Speaking of Monday, the hubs is going with me to my doctor's appointment, and with that happening, it makes me happy.

3. I am so over this cold weather. The snow has not melted much since today was the first day the sun was out. As much as I would enjoy to have a snow day, I am thankful that I didn't get stuck inside for days at a time.

Thank the Lord for little blessings.

No comments: