Sunday, January 30, 2011

Shoes

This weekend I put myself on a mission....a shoes mission.

If there has been one big thing I have learned in the work field...it is to wear comfortable shoes.

If you would have commented on my choice of shoes, I would have commented (while standing in my stilettos), "Oh, my legs and feet will be fine...".

Now, I beg to differ.

I wear flats. Comfortable, sometimes on the verge of old lady comfortable flats.

While browsing the web, I came across a site called SimplySoles. Oh how I love thee!!

Now, the prices we won't discuss that...but these shoes are aaaa-mazing!

Andi
Tyra

And these??! I swear, these are genius!! 
I love these!

Faith in Brown (you can get them in black too!)

Maybe one day I can find a way to justify spending $295 on a pair of boots.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh I know the feeling! Everything I own just about, are flats!