Monday, January 17, 2011

Randoms.

  • Thank you to those you commented on my new layout! Whether it was on here, or through Face book...your sweet comments definitely make smile!
  • Today, I took the hub's with me to my doctors appointment. As much as I would like to say it was because of something exciting, it was just for a checkup and to talk about other options with my medication. Blood pressure was good, temperature was good...everything looked good...except I hate seeing my weight on the darn scale.
  • Speaking of my new medicine, the doctor said the most common side effect of it would be nausea, and it's usually only lasts for the first 3-4 days. Tonight, it has begun. Ugh. But like my hubby said, "at least we know what it is."
  • Tonight I am praying for an old friend. A friend that feels like giving up, and feels like there is no hope. I pray for reassurance and strength to fight whatever demon she is facing.
  • Yesterday while browsing Face Book, I came across a blog a friend posted on my sister's wall called Little Miss Momma. Ashley, founder of the blog, also has created Sisterhood of Secrets. You have to see for yourself what an awesome idea this was. Please check it out!
  • Valentine's Day is right around the corner, and I am trying to brainstorm some ideas to get and do for my handsome hubs. We always do something, but this year...I want to be creative. The. search. goes. on.
  • This is my last week working with my co-workers friends at this particular branch. I have made such sweet friends in the last 7 months that have made my working days so much more enjoyable and easier. I am anxious to get started at my new home branch where I can continue to make new friends and build new relationships. Thank you, Lord for this new opportunity!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Yay for new opportunities! You will make great friends and co-workers at the new branch!!

Lyryn said...

Happy last week!! Hope everything goes smoothly.