Friday, January 21, 2011

Last Day and Precious

Today actually went a lot easier than I thought it would be.

I thought I would be emotional, but I actually contained myself.

I was sad. I was sad to leave a place that I looked forward to going to and seeing the people that I called not only my co-workers but my friends.

To my surprise, my sweet co-workers each brought various foods of all sorts for lunch.

They definitely made me feel special.

Ops Manager, Heather and myself

Danielle, Laurie and myself (Not pictured Jan & Melinda)
Although I am sad to leave, I am looking forward to meeting new people and gaining new friendships.

On another note...the hubs and I watched a movie the other night that I felt needed to be mentioned.

Precious
Precious, an illiterate teen growing up in Harlem, is pregnant with her second child and  invited to attend a special school with high hopes to turn her life around.

It's definitely worth the watch...but be sure not to watch it with kids around. The topics and issues this girl goes through...it definitely makes you thankful for everything and everyone you have.

Hope everyone is having a great Friday night...I'm gonna spend the rest of my night with my love!

1 comment:

Paige said...

How sweet of your coworkers to help make your last day special with them! Precious, is such a very good movie. Have a wonderful weekend!