Friday, January 28, 2011

Just Thinking....

{One.} Today I got to pass the last hour of work with this little fur baby named Max. What a cute little, playful guy he was.

{two.} I am having a hard time typing on this keyboard. My laptop is on the verge of dying considering the chord is practically split. I am typing on the hubby's desktop, and the keyboard is known as a "gaming keyboard". Sounds so nerdy, right?

{three.} My husband's Uncle passed away yesterday morning. He lived a long, hard life...and in the end he fought a hard battle with cancer in such a short time. I pray for my mother in-law. I pray she finds peace through all of this and knows that she did what she could through this whole situation.

{four.} I heard today that another spout of snow is in the forecast. Spring, please?

{five.} I am needing some serious tender, love and care in the hair department. My ends are something awful, and my color is something bland. I'm thinking that scheduling an appointment is a must.

{six.} I have found some awesome, awesome blogs tonight. Which I might add that all of the blogs on my blog list are awesome...so seriously, scroll on over there, and take a look.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Girl- my hair needs some help to!!

Paige said...

How has the weather today been for you? I finally have spring fever I think..

Elizabeth said...

Paige...FINALLY, Tennessee has received some much needed warmer weather! It's been amazing! I just wish it would stick around...