Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy Birthday, Cameron and a Whole Lotta Nothin'

Tonight the hubs and I met up at Red Robin to celebrate a sweet little boy's 5th birthday.

Cameron is one of the cutest kids I know...and believe me when I say, he is all boy.

I am so blessed to have him in my life!


The quality of the pics aren't the greatest considering their taken with my Blackberry...but I still love them. The hubs looks thrilled to see me acting like a paparazzi, again. (Which I might add he has turned over a new leaf with my picture taking! I am so proud!)

I am so ready for the weekend. Thank the good Lord tomorrow is mid way through the week.

Tonight I ran for the first time this year. It sounds funny to me saying, "for the first time this year". I hope 2011 will be my lucky year, and I will actually stick with it.

Tonight I carried a sports bottle full of Crystal Light Raspberry. Silly me stuck it in my purse thinking it was empty. Um, not so much. The darn thing leaked like no other, and spilled all in my purse. Luckily, my purse is red...inside and out. So, it didn't really stain anything...and nothing of importance was harmed.

Thank you to everyone who left me sweet comments on my last post, and through my Face Book. Reading those makes me smile, and feel better.

There's talk of trying to buy tickets to the Chiefs game this weekend. I think it would be fun, and besides we always have fun with the hub's parents. However, 8 hours worth of driving to and from with the possibility of not winning...doesn't sound too fun. I sound real optimistic, huh?

1 comment:

Lyryn said...

HAppy birthday to Cameron! He is such a cute kid!!