Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Check out Laura from Between the Lines
for more!

1. My hub's excitement. This afternoon my Lovey got to go meet professional wrestler Ric Flair downtown. I love seeing his face light up over things he loves. It's like I can see the little kid in him all over again. It was only a guy thing (I really didn't want to go anyways), and silly me forgot to give him my camera. He did come home with an autograph.


2.  Getting to see my sweet MIL. Mike's mom is coming to stay the night with us tonight. However, under the circumstances, I hate that she's in Nashville though. Her brother, Ralph is in ICU at Baptist after having a operation to remove a brain tumor and cancer off his lung. We are praying for a miracle right now because it's not looking good...considering it was in Stage 4 already.

3. Peppermint Mocha Coffee Creamer. Oh how I love thee. It's truly like a Winter Christmas in a cup. I'll say it again...Oh how I love thee.



4. The Family Stone. The hubs ordered this movie through Netflix, and it came in yesterday! I don't know what it is, but I love it. If you haven't seen it, I recommend in doing so.

Happy Wednesday!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm drinking the spiced rum for International Delight... YUM!

Chunky Knubby Navel said...

Mmmm, that creamer looks delicious!

Whitney