Saturday, December 4, 2010

Two Years in the Making

My love and I made it two years as being husband and wife...and tonight we celebrated it!

I seriously cannot believe it has already been this long.

My hubs made it so sweet and I seriously could not have asked for a better anniversary.

We spent our evening talking over candlelight dinner (sounds snazzy, right...it really was!) at a place called Ravello. It's a little place at the Opryland Hotel. The food there was absolutely delicious.

The hotel itself is a Nashville must see...especially during this time of year. The hotel's crew(s) starts all the way back in July preparing and hanging over 20 million strands of lights. It's a crazy amount of bulbs.

I did manage to get a few pictures while we were there....







We had such a wonderful time.

Thank you, Lovey for being the hardworking, devoted husband you are...for making my dream of being a wife come true and for putting up with me and my ways for two years! 

I love you to the moon and back...and all the way around the sun!