Friday, December 10, 2010

A Party with Pecker Pens

Before I start...this topic's on something I have never mentioned before in all my blogging days (like it's been many), so please don't come after me with the lectures. Thank ya very much!

I'm curious and I'm anxious to see the responses and views on what I am about to post.


Tonight I went to a Pecker Party. Alright, that's not what it was called, but I hate the way "Surprise Party" sounds, because that's so not what it is.


It's not birthday cake and balloons...it's something totally different on a totally different scale.


It's a party filled with toys and gadgets for inside the bedroom (or where ever for some of you freaky deak people!).

I am probably blushing as I type this, because I know there's probably several people that read my blog that I could not imagine in my life talking about the S word with.


I had a great time as I sat there with a confused look on my face the majority of the night. Some of things...I will not describe. Let's just say the stuff was crazy in every way, shape, form and fashion.

I have never blushed so much, laughed so hard till I almost peed in my pants, and gave so many "huh" remarks as I did tonight.

Needless to say, it was a good, fun filled evening to a long week.

Along with all the fun, it triggered a thought.

I wanna know what's your views on adding stuff like this to your marriage? 


And the reason why I specifically say marriage, is because well, I am married.


Do you view it as alright because you are in a relationship, or do you think it's wrong?


There at the party tonight, I was amongst some wild and crazy girls. Girls that were having fun, and letting loose along with myself.

But then... there was a particular girl that came to the party, but wanted nothing to do with any of it. She called the stuff crap, and that right there made me wonder, "why come if you know what it's all about?" 

It also made me think of this lady whose a consultant and trying to bring some sort of income to the table, and this lady's calling her stuff crap?? It just irked me a tad.

Oh and I'm sorry if you got offended. I warned ya at the top.
 
Oh and P.S.S....I didn't buy a single thing.

1 comment:

Paige said...

You don't have to lie and say you didn't buy anything ;) jk jk!
Yeah, I wouldn't like the girl saying things like that either. I mean what is the point in going if you are going to be zero fun. I have honestly never been to one, because I am actually scared I will be embarrassed haha!