Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Nothing Much to Say

I had full intentions of coming home this afternoon and taking a nap, but I got so wrapped up in watching one of my all time favorite movies, "The Family Stone". I have seen it a million times, and I'm guessing because of Christmas being around the corner, they're playing in on the movie channels. Either way, I love it and I'm still yawning.

I found a recipe this evening Laura posted from Between the Lines. It's Peanut Butter and Banana Biscuits....and I plan on making it soon for Kaci and Buck. I'm sure they would love them.

Yesterday at work we had a scary incident happen. One of our dear co-workers was taken by ambulance to the hospital. Not knowing anything, we guessed it might have been a stroke. After tests were ran, it was found out to be a small aneurysm. They are still running tests to see what will be the next step. I pray that the doctors have the knowledge to do what they need to do to get things better.

The hub's made an appointment for Buck to get neutered. It works out because the hubs is on vacation till after Christmas starting on Friday. I'm hoping Buck does okay. Being discreet with the whole thing, Buck had only "one" form.  So with surgery, the vet may have to go in through his stomach to remove the second one, which if it stays in too long...it could turn cancerous. We're hoping everything goes smoothly.

Well, I know this was probably the most uninteresting post ever, but I have nothing more to say.

Hope everyone has a warm evening!

1 comment:

Paige said...

I just now seen this post! I hope that your co-worker is alright and they find out some answers! Hope Buck recovers well too!