Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Little Papparazzi-ish.

Okay, so I'm gonna fess up and admit that I tend to be be a little paparazzi-ish in this marriage.

I always want to make sure I have a picture taking device in arms reach so if I want to catch a snapshot of a lifetime, I can.

Apparently, being married to paparazzi-ish wife has led the hubs to despise pictures in any way, shape, form or fashion.

It's literally like asking him to go get me the moon if I say I want to get an updated picture of us together.

So when I mentioned the whole 50 free Christmas cards to him, I told him we needed to arrange some time this weekend to get a good picture of him and I....even if it was just head shots.


Ya think I got my point across?? I think so.

2 comments:

Mike said...

and my reply was 0 cares :p

Paige said...

BOO!!
You have to have pictures of your wonderful memories together. Y'all are to precious not too!