Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bubble Spinner and a New Kind of Hot

I have a new confession to make.

I am addicted to a game called Bubble Spinner (there's different ones, I like BS2).

I found it one night while trying to find out the name of a game some friends and I were talking about, and the game caught my attention.

And now I'm hooked.


via
 
It's kind of sort of like the old school game Tetris except it's with bubbles, and you have to get at least 3 in a row of the same color for them to eliminate.

When I'm trying to fall asleep at night by getting my eyes heavy, I play it. You can too, just click here.

I had one of my friends laughing today.

I was telling her how I found a new kind of hot in my hubby today. Ever since I have known him, he has been in a suit and tie attire with work...considering he works in a bank.

This week he's on vacation, and instead of lounging around here at the house, he's helping his dad and crew with some jobs within the HVAC business he owns.

The thought of him getting hot and sweaty, all dirtied up....I love it!

Now....the washing the stinky, gross clothes?? That's a different story.

No comments: