Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 in Review

What a full filling year the hubs and I had!

Although nothing terrible happened in '10...I'm ready to ring in the 2011 with my man! I am so excited to see what this new year brings!

In no particular order....

**Bought our first home!**

**Went on our first cruise!**

**Visited the Bahamas!**

**Snorkeled in the Bahamas!**

**Joined a book club! (Minus Michelle)**

**Brought home a new puppy...Buck!**

**Hubby became Asst. Manager of a new branch!**

The Lord has blessed us in so many ways. These were some of the ones that came to mind, and of course there are a million of other things.

Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe New Years!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must have left early before the picture for the book club was taken. :*(