Saturday, November 6, 2010

Randoms.

I am having one of the laziest Saturdays ever...well I'm trying to at least. I had to take Kaci to the vet, which required me to actually get out of my pajamas and I did the dishes. It's kind of sad when the dishwasher gets full and there are still dishes to be washed in the sink. I'm gonna plead the fifth and say I'm not the only one whose guilty of putting them there. (hence the hubs).

Kaci did well at the vet. The doctor took a look at her paw and all her little bones in her leg...pressed and pushed on certain points and she didn't do a thing but tighten on paws and stare at me. Poor thing. There was a 9 year old beagle that was in the waiting room, and I couldn't help but think that one day I will be sitting there with Kaci and Buck. I have to admit it makes me sad thinking about it.

Waiting in our room...caught her in a blink

Sleepy girl. Ignore the towel she lays on, and the Taco Bell cup.

Whenever I browsed the ice cream aisle at Kroger...I always passed up the expensive brands and stuck with the cheaper kinds like Purity. Don't get me wrong, Purity is still tasty...but my tiny taste buds are kinda sort of in love with Mr. Blue Bell right now. Dropping over $4 bucks for a half a gallon of ice cream is something I seriously thought I'd never do, but the hubs and I are pretty much hooked now.

Last night, the hubs and I went on a double date with some of our best friends, Matt and Jaclyne. We always have so much fun with them with non-stop talking and laughing. We had Koi, which is a local Hibachi Grill and then headed to see Paranormal Activity 2. I seriously don't know why I torture myself with these scary movies. When I find out I'll blog about it.

Oh and along with dinner and a movie last night, we celebrated Christmas and Birthdays of 2009 last night. It's pretty much hilarious that we live like 10 minutes away from each other, we see each other pretty much on a regular basis I'd say, and we are always, always late on gift giving to one another. I so wish I would have taken some pictures.

Oh and before I forget....


Today I'm thankful for lazy days...days to gather my thoughts, and catch up on rest and be with the man I love.

Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Paige said...

I only have lazy days due to working 3rd. I think having a child makes those lazy days diminish before you know it. Take them all in girl =)