Monday, November 8, 2010

Hallelujah!

For those that know my man, and have hung out with him before....they can probably say that have seen him:
  • Pop his back
  • Ask me to pop his back for him...which is a very unattractive way that looks like I am giving him a bear hug and ends with a super tight squeeze....and/or
  • Complain about how his back is bothering him.
Several birthdays ago, I got him a certificate to get a massage done at one of the top places in Mt. Juliet.

The hubs went and thoroughly enjoyed it. After wards it was determined that one of the many reasons his back was hurting him so much, was because his hips weren't level with one another....and more than likely it was from playing sports growing up and throughout his years in school.

There is not a day or night that goes by that the hubs does not ask me to walk on his back.

I tell him repeatedly that this is doing more damage than good...

His response?

"It gives me temporary relief."

Finally, after all the begging and pleading (alright, I gave up on the begging a long time ago) that he should get it checked out, he finally went to his first Chiropractor.

Although this was just a consultation, I know it's a first step in the right direction.

1 comment:

Paige said...

Hey a step is a step! I'm glad that he is taking steps forward to help improve his pain! Good for him!