Thursday, November 4, 2010

Giving Thanks



Tonight, as I am sitting here on the couch with the hubs...I thought how cool would it be to totally devote the month of November to giving thanks for all the many blessings I have!

I realize that I am only 4 days behind...so to catch up I am going to list 4 things I am thankful for.

And these are seriously in no particular order.....

I think I have mentioned this time and time again...but once again I'm gonna say it again. My husband!! I seriously love, love, love him...and even though this same exact man can drive me nuts, I don't know how I would get through each day without his love.

My job! I seriously love where I work...and the girls people I work with. I have finally found a place where I actually look forward to going...and laughing doesn't seem like an insane emotion.

My 27 years of breathing!! I have managed to make it this far, and hopefully will make it through some more! Everyday is a gift that I find myself taking for granted. Thank you, Lord...for another day!

My two puppies, Kaci and Buck. Everyone in their right mind knows just how much I love these puppies. I'm thankful that my hubs got them for me...I'm thankful for each day I'm able to come home and get those kisses! I love my babies!!

      No comments: