Monday, November 29, 2010

Gearing Up and Getting Ready

Several weekends ago when the hubs and I traveled to Memphis, Bridget totally got me pumped up and excited to start my running again full force.

There's nothing like having positive affirmation to get you wanting to do something.

While we were visiting, Bridget (being new to a Blackberry) was in search of a running app that she could take on her runs and act as a GPS that calculated her miles, time, etc.

I decided that was something I myself needed, especially if I was going to set a goal and work towards it.

That was when I found a free app on my Blackberry called Endomondo.


From playing around with it, it seems perfect for what I need.

It keeps record of my Duration, Distance and Speed, along with an Audio coach if needed, and that's just a few things this application can do.

Tomorrow, my co-worker and I are gonna start after work...and I'm sure this will come in handy.

1 comment:

Heather G said...

you guys have fun! I can't wait to read your blog after you guys have really gotten in your "grove"