Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Blog Award


Rule #1: Thank the person who gave you your award.
A huge thank you to Paige over at Mommy & Charli for passing this award my way. I think I smiled the biggest smile in all my blogging history when I saw it. I appreciate it so much!

Rule #2: Share seven things about yourself.

1.) I met my husband over MySpace and through mutual friends.


2.) Having my eyebrows plucked is pure relaxation for me. When I have mine done, I secretly wish I was laying on a cloud of comfort with tweezers in hand!

3.) I have a bad habit of not closing cabinet doors and drawers. This is a habit of mine that the husband hates...and I honestly don't blame him!

4.) I hate the idea of getting lost somewhere. I always have to have the GPS or Mapquest directions printed off (which sometimes does.not.help.).

5.)
I lost my mom to cancer in 1998 (how the time flies) when I was 15. I miss her more and more every day, but know without a doubt I will see her one day!

6.) I don't gag or hold my nose when I smell a skunk...I don't know if it's because I think it smells good, or if having a husband around has introduced me to worse smells!

7.) I have never watched The Lion King all the way through. I know, I know...where have I been??



Rule #3: Pass the award onto 7 bloggers who you think are fantastic!


Amber- Moments with Mabrey
Hollie- All Things in Moddy
Laura- Between the Lines
Lyr- Breaking Through
Jaime- Forrest: Party of Three
Katie- The Burt Hive
Kim- Pound of Thoughts


I read so many blogs, and I think all of them are fabulous!!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

YAY! This is awesome! Thank you! :)

Heather said...

Why DO we smell the skunks?? I do the same stupid thing. strange.
Congrats on the award.

Paige said...

I think it's more of just being use to the smell of skunks rather than liking the smell. Or at least I hope it is? haha. I loved learning new things about you! Lunch date soon please!!