Saturday, October 16, 2010

You are What You Eat

Before you read, I do mention a few things that might make one grossed out...
so just be prepared when
reading.

I honestly think that the reason I feel the way I do majority of the time, is because of what I put in my body.

I am the first to admit that I don't eat properly, and I don't exercise the way I should.

So when I whine and complain about my looks, my size, and how I never feel good...I point the finger to one person, and one person only...me.

We didn't end up going to Memphis after all last night. When the hubs got home, he found out that Dale had to end up working the weekend, unexpectedly. (He's a Pharmacy Manager).

It ended up working out for the best because of several reasons...
  • The hubs and I had been nitpicking at each other for the past few days, so being in a truck for 4 hours solid with each other could have resulted in being feeling much longer.
  • We ate at a local Mexican restaurant and all night last night I felt like I had been struck with food poisoning. Throwing up, and "using the restroom" more than normal.
Today I have been so bloated. My stomach feels hard as a rock (with no abs unfortunately), and I feel so uncomfortable.

And to make matter's worse, Aunt Flo is in town, which magnifies the whole thing even more.

Being 2 weeks and a couple days late, I think she is trying to really make her presence be known.

But in all seriousness, I honestly wonder when it will sink in to my head that I need to start eating right...that  I need to do this for me.


I talk about how I want to lose weight before babies come so I won't have before and after baby weight to lose, and still that effects me none.

I did get out of the house for a little while to run some errands with the hubs.

I made him get me some Imodium in hopes that that will do the trick.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I hate feeling that way... hope you feel better :o)

Heather G said...

Do weight watchers with me!! We can be each others inspiration and support system! Just the 8 or 9 pounds I have last makes me feel so much better!! We can do it!