Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Weekend's Review

What a great weekend it was!

Friday evening after work, I headed to a Mary Kay party hosted by one of my co-workers.

We had a great time full of laughs and giggles. I have never mentioned this before, but I once sold Mary Kay in my younger days. It's a great company, but I learned very quickly, I am not a sales person.

Once I got home, I had this little thing greeting me at my front door.



Cameron is 4 and one of the sweetest kids I know....but I might add he is all boy!

The hubs had some hang out time with him till Mike's dad, Papa Ronnie came and picked him up. They went to Lowe's (where Cameron decided to take his shirt off in the middle of the hardware section), and then came home and ate some yummy pizza together. I love seeing how the hubs is with kiddos...it makes me smile.

Saturday, the hubs and I woke up to our neighbor's son, Jeremiah putting our fence up. He did a great job, and we couldn't be more grateful for him taking on this job. Buck and Kaci absolutely love their new back yard.

Last night, the hubs and I met some friends at Buffalo Wild Wings for the UFC fight. Unlike some wives women, I can tolerate watching this bloody mess. Thankfully, there was Risha who I could talk to while the men were doing their thing.


Needless to say, the hubs wasn't too happy with Velasquez winning.

Today I had so much fun. One of my besties, Denise had her birthday on the 20th. In celebration of her turning the big 2_.....a bunch of us girls headed to Starbucks to sit and talk. It was so nice outside we decided to sit on the patio.

This evening I decided to wind down and relax a bit while watching one of my all time favorite movies...


If anyone has never watched this movie...please, please watch it. To read all about it..click here. I laugh one minute, I cry the other. And for future reference, Tyler Perry is phenomenal in all of his movies, so you can never go wrong.

As of right now....we have tornado warnings in certain areas of Tennessee. Oh how I hate storms...well these types.

No comments: