Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Virtual Makeover

Friday night, I am planning on attending a Mary Kay makeup party with a bunch of the girls from work.

Of course, we all proceeded to check out our invites through the website where we found a Free Virtual Makeup link.

This thing is hilarious. Forget the makeup part...the hairstyles and colors are the best form of entertainment.

Never, ever had my hair this long...
Oh yes, the white veil...
Me and my chops...

Can we say "need a trim?"

I look 5

Wowzer....um yea...

It was pretty cool to see all the transformations...and this was only a handful of all the different looks. I didn't even bother with adding the makeup portion!

2 comments:

Gail said...

Now THAT'S cool!
It'll be a great time!
I've used Mary Kay for over 30 years..

Paige said...

haha I love this! You have such a beautiful "profile!"

Tell your Hubs that I said he is welcome! Charli Beth was very sick with some virus by the time that I got home that night, but is thankfully better now with the exception of a low grade fever. I forget how hard it is to take care of a sickly kiddo!