Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thursday's Thoughts

  •  I absolutely hate break outs! I hate when I hit that certain time of the month, and all these horrific, terrifying, bumps come out to take on your face. 
  • I have an addiction to this drink. In fact, I have resorted to buying it by the jug instead of the tall metal cans (I leave those for work!). Right now in our fridge, I have a whole jug full of the Arizona Diet Green Tea. 
  • I have to get a new Fall/Winter wardrobe...and to be quite honest, I'm dreading it. I'll leave it at that.
  • I am so happy tomorrow is Friday. The hubs and I are planning to head to Memphis after work. I am excited about seeing our friends and newlyweds, Dale and Bridget.
  • Tonight, I snapped a picture of the hubs holding Buck. Friends and family know I love these puppies, but I promise you, the hubs is worse.
I promise he's not high.

  •  Tomorrow, the hubs is interviewing for a branch manager position. We both agree that what's meant to be will be. I am so proud of him.
  •  I cannot believe that it's almost Halloween, and then Thanksgiving...and then Christmas!! Christmas is my favorite time of the year! I love everything about the season...the meaning of the Christmas, the giving gifts, the family and friends...the lights. Everything...and not to mention..the anniversary to the man I love! I can't believe it's almost 2 years since we said "I do".
  • I hope everyone has a great Friday! The weekend is almost here!

2 comments:

Paige said...

Oh, and thank you for your sweet comments. I do look like little miss muffet though, bahaha.

Paige said...

I have to admit that any tea besides sweet tea is so not for me! Yucky! I tried green tea for the first time at Dollywood and I thought I was going to gag! haha. I am not the organic type of person at all though. Good luck to your Hubby, I just know that it will go wonderful! You guys are always traveling somewhere, it sounds so fun!