Saturday, October 23, 2010

November means....


Every year, about this time...the hubs informs me that November is National Beard Month....like I have forgotten about it.

Every year, our conversation goes as follows:

Hubs: Hey babe..did you know November is National Beard Month...(as rubbing is face and jawline)??

Me: Yes babe...(giving him my overly dramatic, and surprised look)

Hubs: I think I'm gonna do this...(like he hasn't decided this already)

Me: Oh really? I like it better smooth...but I know this is something you have to do...

Hubs: It's less shaving...

TRUTH be known!! That is why he does this.

Left: Vacation 2009; Right: Cruise 2010

Here's to him rubbing his cute, prickly face all over mine.
(Yes he does this when he hugs me...sounds weird, but he does)

Thanks babe.

2 comments:

Kim said...

he looks younger with the beard. Looks like dear Liz is robbing the cradle!!

Heather G said...

don't let Lee find out that it is National Beard Month