Monday, October 4, 2010

My Way Too Fast of a Weekend Recap

I had such a great, productive weekend...a weekend that in turn flew by so incredibly fast.

It started out rising and shining early Saturday morning to meet with my coworkers friends, Danielle and Heather to head to downtown Nashville for the heart walk that the American Heart Association puts on every year.

I hate that I didn't get any great pictures, but what I have is better than none, right?

Just a small portion of people that were there.

My hearts I had painted on :)

Heather. She won $50 bucks to CVS!

Danielle. Heather and myself...with our boas! :)
We had such a great time going from vendor to vendor, booth to booth grabbing brochures and goodies to fill our bag up with.

After our 2.5 mile walk...what better place to grab lunch at than The Mellow Mushroom.

This place is absolutely delicious. I opted out on the pizza, and instead got what is called the Capri Hoagie (pesto mayo, fresh mozzarella, springy veggies with a vinagarette dressing...makes my mouth water it's so good!).

If there's one in your area, I definitely recommend it!

Saturday evening, the hubs and I just hung around the house. I love times like that and I cherish them.

Sunday was a day of rest cleaning.

Our house seriously needed it..and what better way to bring out the Fall decor than in a clean house!

On our coffee table...

I love these place mats!

Finally after a days worth of cleaning, we ended the weekend with Chili Dogs!

And not to mention, I had to spoil this little pup!


2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm putting up my Fall Decor today. :)

Paige said...

It looks like you girls had a blast for a good cause!
But wait, there is a Mellow Mushroom in Nashville? Where at!!!!!