Sunday, October 17, 2010

Last Night's Dream

So, I'm beginning to think I have an addiction.

Well, I've always known I have had an addiction because I have often called myself a bloggaholic, but last night went to a whole new level.

This is John and Sherry Petersik, with their precious baby girl, Clara.

Picture from Google Images

They are from one of my favorite, favorite sites called Young House Love in which I find myself browsing their things for countless minutes hours on end (of course when there is nothing that needs to be done here.).

Last night, we, as in John, Sherry and myself (I don't know where the hubs was) ate dinner together, and discussed Modge Podge, which I know that came from where I was browsing the blog, Modge Podge Rocks

I think I need help...or maybe just cutting back a little on how much time I spend blog browsing. :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

HAHAHAHAH!! That is hilarious!