Monday, October 25, 2010

Just Another Manic Monday

Mondays are always the same in my book.

Hectic, busy, and crazy.

I hate to complain since I hear about so many in mommy mode who hardly sleep ever, but last night I slept horrible.

We had some pretty bad weather, and since we have always had the puppies sleep with us...it means only one thing.
storms plus restless puppies equals a very tired me.

Luckily, tomorrow is my short day and I get to sleep in just a little bit.

However, I was all smiles when I came in to work this morning to see this laying in my teller window.


Several weekends ago, some of my co-workers and I participated in the Heart Walk in down town Nashville.
I got picked up a few of those trendy bracelets all the kiddos everyone is wearing. Well, I decided I would pass them down to her sweet grand daughter, Jaiden.

In return, she made me this adorable little book. She put so much time, and effort in to it, that I just couldn't help but smile.
******
Along with work, I have been making busy with my time preparing for my training on Wednesday and Thursday. It makes my brain hurt thinking of all the information I am going to take in, but I am happy I have this opportunity. Not to mention it's a raise.
******
Friday is our Book Club meet for this month. I am so excited, because of everything like vacation in August, and just stuff happening on that particular day....so needless to say, I'm excited about hanging with my girls and talking.

I will definitely be doing a Book Pick review soon!

Hope everyone has a terrific Tuesday!

No comments: