Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Great Debate

I have been going back and forth in my head between what I wanna do, and what I should do.

Like everyone else in this world, I am an avid fan of the social network, Facebook. Surprised? Probably not.

Lately I have become annoyed with the drama, the gossip, the complaining...it's like everything gets to me, and half the stuff that I am getting annoyed at, is what I am doing or started doing.

It has made me become apart of it.

Out of the 694 friends I have listed, I talk and communicate with only a handful. I find myself stalking, and wasting countless of hours in front of the computer screen when I could be very well doing something else productive.

No, I'm not deleting my page...please don't panic, I will still be around. But I think I may be doing a Fall cleaning on Facebook.

I hope and pray that I don't get interpreted of being snoody, offended by anyone in particular, or what not...it's seriously not that. I have just come to realize that if my number of friends is under 20, then that's okay.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Delete them.. but not me. I do it all the time! Chances are... they won't notice!

Heather G said...

They won't notice...but I will if you delete me. =0

Lyryn said...

Omg!!! Really?! I feel the same way!!!! I told you to look out for my post tomorrow... You'll never guess what it's about... FACEBOOK!!!! Lol!