Saturday, September 11, 2010

Rambling on a Saturday Night

  1.  I am loving my new and improved layout!!! I found it at April Showers Blog Design tonight while browsing for a new layout. I knew off hand I didn't want to pay for a layout because of my track record of always changing it (and the title!). So when I came across the layouts where you could personalize them, I got a wee bit excited!
  2. So my plan of cleaning today didn't go as planned. I don't know why, but the hubs and I ended up sleeping till 1:30!! I honestly was mad at myself because half my day was already done. Apparently, I needed it though.
  3. I am planning on posting about our vacation to the Bahamas and Key West very, very soon! I had actually posted one, but ended up deleting it because I decided not to make it in to Part 1, Part 2 and so forth. It will be short and sweet!
  4. I have had such baby fever lately. I finally brought the subject up to the hubs, once again...but decided to take a much different approach. It makes me laugh just looking at it.
  5. I sent it to his phone...a real serious approach, huh?
  6. The other day, I went in to the local Goodwill that just so happens to be located directly behind my work, on my lunch break. I was so excited when I found a brand new, in mint condition bright red, leather Fossil purse for $3.99! I fell in love instantly and new I couldn't pass up this deal especially since it would look great in the upcoming seasons.
  7. Have I ever mentioned how much I love Diet Dr. Pepper? If only they were as good as water is for you.
  8. I am itching for a new car. I know, I know...for those who know me, they would probably say, "you don't need a new car though". I know, I would just love to have a new one. The sad thing is, is my car is an '05..and due to the way I have treated it...it looks much older. The inside, that is.
  9. I think I jumped about a million and one times during the Ohio State game. The hubs was yelling so loud. I know he's cheering for his team, but goodness gracious!
  10. Maybe tomorrow it will be all nasty outside and I will be forced to clean. 
  11. This past weekend I drove to Louisville to visit my sister and her family. Every time I visit, I laugh so much I literally come so close to peeing in my pants each time. I love her so much, and as I have gotten older, I appreciate her and who she is more each day. Here is just one of the many pictures I took..
Tired..but still wide awake. 


        11. While in Louisville, we went to this Gift Shop...and I promise you, I could have bought the whole store out. From the Vera Bradley to the candles, to the wall decor...it was my kind of place! This piece of work caught my eye, and I loved it so much I snapped a picture with my Blackberry. Call me hormonal, but it made me cry right there in the store. My sister thought I was loony!


1 comment:

Amber said...

I loved that sign when you posted the pic on fb!!! I want to copy it somehow and post it in the house!

I think Olivia needs a new little cousin! ; )