Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Little Family

My husband. My best friend. My love. This man is known to the world as Mike to many but Michael as his family calls him.
He's one of the hardest working people I know who will do anything in his power to give me what I need and want. He loves me unconditionally no matter how many tantrums, attitude adjustments I need, and flaws I constantly show, he is right there. He's Assistant Branch Manager to a bank here in town, and he's so good at what he does. He makes me one proud wife. He loves his sports, and is passionate about his Ohio State Buckeyes and Kansas City Chiefs. He's a brother, son, and best friend to many. I am so happy to call him my man.

Our "first child". Our baby girl, Kaci. I wanted a puppy so bad for so long till finally this sweet girl came in to our lives. She is definitely a momma's pup needing to be everywhere I go. She loves to give kisses, and be in your arms. She loves her "pet mouse" and her "pink pig". She loves sitting in the yard and watching the birds and the neighbors.

Our fun, spunky boy, Buck. The bright eyed, wagging mile a minute, bushy tailed pup is ready to play and be the life of the house as soon as he's awake. He loves playing with his "sister", and chasing her around the house. He loves to be held and petted, and as soon as you stop, he'll let you know. He's very vocal and loves the outdoors.  His bone and toy lion are his favorites.

1 comment:

Paige said...

You have such a precious little family! Those pups are adorable!