Sunday, September 26, 2010

An Impatient Blogger

I just can't wait any longer.

I have to blog. I want to blog. I need to blog.

Okay, now I sound like a crazy blog addict that needs to get her fix.

Seriously though...I was wanting to wait till my sister, Angela uploaded her pics from this weekend, so I could steal snag them. I always love reading posts with pictures...it makes it that much more interesting.

We had a crazy fun weekend. Short lived and fast, but still fun as ever.

It started Friday evening after I got off work. I drove to Glasgow, Kentucky to where my Nana and Pop Pop live.

It's a mid way point to Louisville, and that's where I was meeting my sister, Angela to bring her back to my house in Tennessee for our little road trip.

We all had such a great time talking over my Nana's delicious Spaghetti and Meatballs.

My cousin, Courtney brought her brand new baby girl, Sophie along. She is absolutely precious!

Sophie Aiden...so perfect.  
(Photo: Courtesy of Courtney W.)
And I will add that holding her did not help with my baby fever that I have going on.

Saturday morning we drove to Griffin, Georgia to celebrate our niece's 1st birthday! I did manage to snap 1 picture of the birthday girl, Olivia Kate full force eating her cake! She loved it!

Excuse the quality of the picture...it's from my Blackberry.

And of course, once Angela and I got back to the hotel, we took 123,456,967 pictures of ourselves and only 1 seemed to turn out. Funny how that happens.


And I will say this, we created this girl a blog! Head over to Love, Angela...and make the girl feel welcome! She's only posted once, but she already has said she loves it!

Now if only the laundry could do itself.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Holy Cow!! Your blog looks FABULOUS!!! :) I love it.

Paige said...

You should have stopped by and seen me on your way to Glasgow! haha! Baby Shopie is so precious! You have been one traveling girl this weekend! Oh and I am finally able to follow you! yay!