Wednesday, September 29, 2010

If Money was No Option

Let's face it, we all, in the real world wonder what it would be like if money were no option.

The hubs and I bought a lottery ticket once earlier this year when I was hallucinating and thinking I might have a chance at winning the jackpot.

I seriously don't know what I was thinking while standing in line at the gas station, because what's the chances of this small town Tennessee girl winning the boo koo's of money that the lottery consists of.

Close to zero.

There's not a day that goes by that I don't find myself saying to myself out loud what I want. I wish that I could get out of the habit that this has become, because I really do have more than I deserve and need.

So, today I was thinking. Instead of telling myself, and the hubs, what all I want every single day of our lives...I thought I could pretend that money wasn't an option for the Thomas' and take myself on a little shopping spree.

Get ready, because these are the top things that would be sitting somewhere in our home if this was all possible.

Starting at $53k



You know it is kind of funny, that I had to scrounge up what I would want if I had an endless amount of money to spend.

Out of everything in the world, all I came up with was 3 things...a Gucci purse, an SUV and a houseboat.

Maybe because even just blogging about it shows me that I truly have everything I want and need...a husband, a home...family and friends that love me. 

I truly am a lucky girl.

1 comment:

Paige said...

Aw, I love that last sentence! We are some lucky ladies! But I sure wouldn't mind having that Denali either ;o)