Thursday, September 2, 2010

90210

  • My husband is a huge Ohio State Buckeyes Fan. As a matter of fact, as I speak type, my husband is sitting on the couch watching them play. We live in Tennessee, and all the while as the Titans play, we are watching the Buckeyes. How loyal are we?? 
  • Speaking of the hubby, I am sitting at his computer typing away on his keyboard in which I hate. Well, I shouldn't say hate, more like strongly dislike because it seems like the layout of keys are so different. In reality, they are laid out the same way as my laptop. I have just about misspelled and mistyped every other word in this posting. Hmph, maybe as I type along, it will get better.
  • I am looking forward to this weekend for a couple of reasons:
  1. It is a holiday weekend! Monday is Labor Day, in which the banks are closed! Luckily, since the hubs and I work in the same field (banking), we have all Holidays off together.
  2. My hubs is going away for a Bachelor's party/trip to Tunica...so I quickly grabbed the opportunity to go see my sweet mother in-law who lives about 2 hrs away. I always have such a good time with her.  We have some things lined up that we are going to do and I can't wait!
  • As for Labor Day, the hubs and I have no set plans right now. More than likely we will do what we normally do on sunny Holidays, and that is grill out and head to the pool....or we may even relax.
  • I cannot wait till Fall. I am so done with this hot, humid weather here in Tn. 
  • My cousin, Courtney is being induced tomorrow to have her sweet baby girl....I cannot wait to meet her!
  • I decided to delete my first attempt at my Vacation post that I created. I have decided not to do a Part 1, 2 and so forth. It's too long, and I tend to slack off on my blogging. I promise I will get around to my Vacation post soon.
  • Well...like I have been saying all week...I think I am going to go to bed early tonight. Yes, it's only 10 after 8...but I got help I have some of my dad's traits in me!

    No comments: