Sunday, August 1, 2010

Getting to Know You


1. If you were to win an award today, what would it be for?
I asked my hubs and he said it would be for "Most Neediest". I did ask him for a drink, he got it. Then for some Sudafed, he got it...then for this laptop...he got it. I'm sure there will be more...
2. What is your shoe style?
I used to wear heels every single day to work. And then I woke up and realized that they were killing my feet! Now I live in sandals and flip flops...(an occasional heel or wedge) but I love flip flops, and even flats!
3  Does your car reflect your personality?
HA! I so want a new car!
4. If you could take over someones body for a day..whose would you choose?
The one and only, Jessica Alba

5. Love or be loved?
I love to do some lovin' but I love to be loved on....
6. If you were on death row, what last meal would you choose?
Hmmmmm.....Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich. Kidding. I would say a nice, juicy Filet Migon with Grilled Veggies.
7. Have you been on vacation this Summer, if so where?
I took a vacation from work and got my wisdom teeth out....but the end of this month I will cruisin' the sea with my love and in-laws to the Bahamas!!
8. What is your favorite food related guilty pleasure?
Anything carbs! Forget the chocolate cake...I am all carbs. A nice, buttery roll or biscuit gets my taste buds going!

No comments: