Sunday, August 15, 2010

Getting to Know You


1. What kind of athlete has the hottest body?
I think Football...a lot of the guys (my hubs) have that "meaty, I can kick your a** if you mess with 'em" type body...and I love it.
2. Are you a planner or a procrastinator?
I'd say a little of both. I get stressed when certain things aren't planned out, so I tend to try and get it somewhat planned out so I don't turn in to Satan, but then again...I procrastinate with a lot of stuff as well.
3. Diet or regular (soda)?
I love me some Diet Dr. Pepper....
4. What's your one "must have" for Fall?
I'm gonna go with some cute jackets and hoodies...cute hoodies, that is.
5. What's your favorite fast food restaurant?
I dunno anymore. And I have my reasons for that.
6. What do you think is the sexiest profession for a guy?
A banker. Wink. 
7. Did you wear braces?
Yes.
8. Would you rather have a guy that's super sexy or kind?
No doubt, kind. Looks can change quickly.

No comments: