Saturday, July 31, 2010

Using My Time Wisely...

I am so annoyed with the weather right now.

I'm annoyed because I know without a doubt that we need all this rain that has decided to come our way, but it has been teasing me all day long.

I had to work today till one, and of course right when we all head out the door, the sky falls out, and of course it decides to stay this way until around 2:30, then it turns bea-u-tiful. Silly me decides to lay down for a small nap, and of course when I wake up....dark gray skies are what I see when I look out my window.

Now, what I should be doing is using my time wisely and cleaning while the hubs away at a Suntrust Golf Tournament....but instead I am blogging, Face booking...and making these bad boys.





There are just about a million and one versions of these...but I chose the one off of Simply Recipes.. a blog that is currently under my daily reads, and favorites. You can click on both to pull up the link.

And believe it or not, they are very filling. I had only 2 small ones, and I have all of these left over for later on.

Now on to do the dishes and clean the rest of the house!

No comments: