Monday, July 26, 2010

Playing Catch Up

This past weekend, I think I sat down a total of 5 times to think about starting a post only to get caught up in reading blog after blog of home decorating and cooking. I honestly think I could spend all day everyday reading blogs. It has become one of most favorite low key things to do.

My poor husband hasn't been feeling his best lately. I ask for you to please pray for him. This all actually took us to the emergency room Thursday night. That in itself says something because he is not one to go to the doctor let alone the hospital. Ends up, doctors are thinking his Gallbladder is not working properly. We have to schedule a test to be done to determine that that is in fact the problem, and if so...surgery will be next. He's on medications right now to ease the discomfort.

As of today, we have 3 weeks and 5 days till our Cruise! I text Mike everyday reminding him of how long we have. I seriously cannot wait. Can you tell just how excited I am?

I got the news yesterday that an old friend is pregnant. This erks me to no end. I don't understand how people can have baby after baby when  they make it be known they can't afford it. They use the whole line, "We plan to have as many children God provides for us"...meaning they use no birth control, nothing, nothing whatsoever. God also gave us a brain and wants us to use it, and make wise decisions. If you can't provide for the ones you have, why go off and add another one? I could go on and on so I'm gonna stop now.

I read on the news today that the laziest state in the United States is Louisiana. I told my hubs maybe he should move there. He didn't find it too funny. And in all actuality, my sweet hubs is the furthest from being lazy. I thank God everyday for the hardworking man He provided me with. Gosh, I love him!

No comments: