Sunday, July 11, 2010

Getting to Know You



1. What is YOUR definition of sexy?
Definitely Confidence.
2. Would you rather clean up puke or change a poopy diaper?
Poopy diapers all day....there's just something about puke that gets me....
3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I would say a little of both. I meet new people all day long and that's one thing I absolutely love. I think I could talk to a wall if I had to.
4. If you had to give up one of your 5 senses for a year..which one would you give up?
Apparently, I'm getting a taste of what it would be like to lose hearing as one. My ear is still bothering me. I have till Thursday and if it still hasn't cleared up, I have to go to a Nose and Throat doctor.
5. Cake or Pie?
I love both....Red Velvet cake is my absolute favorite, but I love me some Dutch Apple Pie.
6. If you could play any character on TV (old or current) who would you play?
I would love to play Amy or Grace on "Secret Life of an American Teenager". We love that show!
7. My favorite website is.....?
I have several that I am always checking....Blogspot is one, Facebook of course, and then I love Better Homes and Gardens. That's just to name a few.
8. The highlight of my day is....?
Getting to see my hubs and talk about our day.

No comments: