Sunday, July 25, 2010

Getting to Know You



1. Thong or Granny Panties?
Since those are my only two choices I would have to say Granny Panties..but I am a true fan of Hipster styles. There is nothing like buying new panties...I love it.
2. If you see a guy with his fly down, do you tell him?
If it's my hub's yes or someone in the family..then yes, but anyone else..nope.
3. Spanx or no Spanx?
If ya need them (like moi), then yes....
4. Do you sleep in your sheets?
No, we don't sleep with a loose sheet. I think there's no point to it except to get tangled up and thrown off the bed. All we sleep with is a comforter and half the time I'm throwin' that thing off.
5. What is your favorite Disney character?
I loved Piglet...I thought he was adorable.
6. Dream vacation spot?
Well, we're going on a Cruise in about 3 weeks to the Bahama's and I'm stoked about that. Any place outside of the US that is tropical would be a dream.
7. What is your dream job?
What I do career wise I absolutely love...and that's working at a bank. If I could go back in time, I would have loved to have worked in forensics. That always seems to interest me, and always has.
8. Who is your hero and why?
My husband, Mike....and that's not just because he's my husband. He accepts me every single day for who I am...good and bad, even on the days that I pretty sure come close to acting like Satan, he's right there loving me still. I honestly could never, ever show him just how much I love him and appreciate him.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Change your Blog name girl! That was supposed to get done by Friday! How about "The Thomas Foursome"? or "The Four Thomas'"? Yeah, i can't pluralize that well.