Thursday, July 8, 2010

Earaches and Such

  • Why is it when I start post out that is meant to be totally random and such, I absolutely cannot think of a thing to say. I sit here and stare at the screen when in reality if I meant to talk about a specific topic, I would go haywire and blab on and on about nothing. I am so weird like that.
  • Today made me that much more thankful for everything I have. A comfy bed that I could sleep in an extra couple hours, and enjoy it. Insurance so when my random aches and pains come about, I can head to the Minute Clinic and not pay a thing. Money, so when I need to head to the grocery store, I can and not only get what we need, but what we want. A house to come home to with a working air conditioner...when it feels like 100 degrees outside. And finally...a husband that I love and adore so much to make my evening that much more better. I am so thankful.
  • This is me from last night. I have been suffering through what I thought was "Swimmers Ear". It sucks to say the least. Apparently, staying in the water constantly...there just had to be repercussions for my actions. I was wrong. The cause of this is my allergies. I am praying that the medicines the doctor put me on will help ease the pain. And yes, I know this is not a very flattering picture....especially with a heating pad glued to my face.



  • I am getting so excited about Vacation. All I keep thinking about is that week when we on the boat without a care in the world. It will be a dream.
  • Kaci's having a rough time with her allergies. She keeps biting, and biting and biting. Poor thing.
  • Yesterday we had a guy come to one of the branches with a check made out for 300 trillion dollars. I really am not shocked and what people try to do now these days. Seriously.
  • I think the movie we are watching has to be the lamest out there. "Zombie Land", I think is the name of it???
  • Well, tomorrow is Friday! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

No comments: