Sunday, June 13, 2010

Weekend Recap

Friday was my birthday! My husband was so sweet, and not to mention being an avid Facebooker, I must say I felt very loved from everyone who wished me Happy Birthday. It made my day!

I had to work Friday along with Saturday till 1, so pretty much our festivities only included dinner, in which I was so thankful. The hubby was so sweet, and took me to my favorite Hibachi Grill, Koi...(in which we are pretty regulars there).

We decided that my phone would be my Birthday present along with the Cruise come the end of August...which hey, that's fine by me. I am so excited about going...I can hardly wait!

This was the only picture I was able to snap and get out of my husband. He hate pictures...which, I honestly think he just put up with all my picture taking when we were dating, because we were dating.

I wish he wouldn't have blinked, because it would have been a great picture to frame!

Yesterday was my last day to work at that particular branch in Hendersonville. It was bitter sweet, because I will miss some of my co-workers. Some of them I didn't even get to say good bye to because either they were off on vacation, off that day, or left on Friday without getting to say good bye. The positive thing is I'm not leaving the company...just changing branches to be closer to home.

It feels kind of weird knowing I will be driving my 25 minute route in to Hendersonville...instead only 10 minutes up the road. I'm excited though.

Last night the hubs and I headed to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the UFC fight. I normally stay home when he goes there, because usually it's a guy thing and no wives go. But I decided what the hey, and go. It was fun, and the people watching was even more interesting than the fight. Funny side note: I had a customer get upset with me because I couldn't perform a transaction on his behalf because his account couldn't support the funds. He pretty much gave me a death stare, and I still cannot get over the look he gave me...he honestly creeped me out. Anyways. What do ya know, when the table right next to me that I stole the menu from...there he sat. I don't think he remembered me considering I wasn't dressed up and in bank attire. Note to public...be nice to your bankers. We're only do our job.

Today was nice. Our sweet friends, Michelle and Jimmy (he had to work and was unable to go) along with their little girl, Kylie headed to the pool with us. We had fun just lounging and talking. I always have such a good time with them. Wednesday we are doing dinner so I will be looking forward to that.

Well, off to do some laundry...hope everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments: