Thursday, June 3, 2010

Just Sayin'...

Right now I am actually tearing up watching "Cast Away".....when he loses his volleyball friend, Wilson. I can't get over how emotional I have been lately. Don't get me wrong, I have always been an emotional being I would say, but a volleyball? I guess it's just the movie itself. This man loses everything...his whole life, and is stranded on an island away from his reality...and makes what he can out of a volleyball. I couldn't imagine it, but I will say it makes me never wanna fly!

So, I am super excited to say I got the job transfer I interviewed for! I will be closer to home...(10 minutes away from our house)....working within a bigger and busier branch, and just honestly looking for a fresh start. I will miss some of my co-workers that I have formed friendships with, but I know that this is for the best.

This part of the movie always gets me. He finally stops by and sees Kelly after all this time. I cannot imagine.

The weather in our neck of the woods is not looking too friendly. It's thundering and lightening, making all sorts of racket. No wonder Kaci's acting crazy.

I love having Direct Tv (even though I only watch a handful of channels)...but I absolutely hate it when the weather gets crazy and you see Searching for signal across your Tv every 5 seconds. It's so aggravating!

I believe that the honey and I have found our Cruise that we are going to take. Just a few more ends to tie together and we are all set. I don't want to get myself too excited because if something doesn't work out...so I'm just going to hang tight.

Looks like my butt should be trying to get some shut eye! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments: