Sunday, June 6, 2010

Getting to Know You

If you'd like to play just copy and paste....or click on the link

1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them?
Definitely depending on who it was....if it was my hubs, no problem. But I wouldn't tell a complete stranger.
2. What are you passionate about?
I am a softie for animals. If I had the chance to work with animals, I would. I have a huge soft spot for them.
3. How long have you been blogging?
On and off for about a year, year and a half.
4. What is your favorite "summer" drink?
You can't go wrong with a Sweet tea...but an alcoholic drink, a Margarita on the Rocks with salt! 

5. What is your favorite type of music?
I love anything but Rap and R&B.
6. Something I do before I go to bed is......?
Definitely go potty. : )
7. My Summer vacation plans are...?
Take a cruise! We are so excited!
8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is?
As long as I have mascara, and clear lip gloss...I'm good to go.

No comments: