Sunday, June 13, 2010

Getting to Know You



1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc
This one's a tough one....but if I had to choose, I would pick Strength.

2. The best thing I ever won is....?
Definitely my Hubby's heart, love, trust, support....all of 'em.


3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?
Nope...just my family and friends.

4. What is your favorite Summer month?
My favorite Summer Holiday is the 4th of July because of all the festivities, and the fireworks...but my birthday is in June.

5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?
Definitely the Pool. At least that thing gets cleaned!


6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?
7th Grade Summer. We had just moved to Tennessee...and I remember staying out late with the neighborhood kids playing. We also took our last family vacation with my mom...we went out west to several different states and national monuments...it was an amazing trip that I will never, ever forget and always cherish.
 
7. What's your favorite secret bargain?
My favorite store is Goodwill...so anything I find there. I love that place! **And I just found out they have an online store!!**


8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?
To be completely honest, I haven't watched one minute of it.

No comments: