Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sunday Night Randoms

  • I hate to start out a post whining, but it's the only thing that is really consuming my mind.
My tooth hurts.

  • Is it really almost Monday? I had such a good week's vacation...but it has seemed like it has flown by in a blink of an eye. Why is it you wait forever for something to arrive, only to have it be gone so fast? That is one I will never understand.
  • Today was the first time we have had a family function at our house. I loved it! The family that was not here was definitely missed though.
  • The vote was determined today. The kitchen needs a second coat of paint. Blah. It will happen one day soon....
  • I am getting real sleepy. Wonder if I can make it till 10 before getting heavy eyed. We'll see.
  • Can you tell I'm blabbin' for no apparent reason?
  • I am excited about our book club meet on the 21st of this month. I'm hosting it at my house. What to fix...what to fix.
  • The hubby and I are obsessed with the show, Snapped that comes on the Oxygen channel.
  • I really, really wanna go on vacation with my family in October. I'm going to check the work calendar at work tomorrow, and see if it's taken already. It's funny how I'm already thinkin' about yet another week's vacation.
  • Well, I think that's enough randoms for tonight. Have a good night bloggers!

No comments: